... has a structured and methodical work approach
... prefers comprehensible language
... makes complex facts transparent
- Freelance company consultant since 2000
- Since 2007, specialising in web-to-print, web-to-publish and marketing management, with focus on requirements analyses and system selection consultancy, process optimisation and profitability analyses.
- Developed the database-based Web-to-Publish Systems market overview which includes around 130 systems.
- The interactive Web-to-Publish market overview was awarded the innovation prize IT from the Initiative Mittelstand in the categories Consulting (2021 to 2014) and E-Business (2013).
- Lecturer for the Media Technology master's course at the University of Wuppertal in the subject Web-to-Publish.
- Seminars, workshops and presentation in cooperation with the IT Academy Hessen, Research Institute for Media Technologies (Fogra), Print Media Academy (Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG), the Fachverband Medienproduktioner e.V (f:mp.) and Verband Druck und Medien e.V. (bvdm).
- Publication of the textbook Web-to-Publish | Web-to-Media: Wege crossmedialer Mediaproduktion (Guidelines for Cross-Media Production) (4nd edition 2019).
- Regular publication of expert contributions and articles.
- Project manager at the Institut für rationale Unternehmensführung in der Druckindustrie (IRD) e.V. with focus on process optimisation and determination of cost and performance data for the media pre-press.
- Commercial training, then studied at Stuttgart Media University, graduated as engineer for print technology, training as REFA clerk for working time studies and further vocational training in technical documentation at the Frankfurt am Main University of Applied Sciences.
- Three-year work experience in the pre-press department at the Stuttgarter Zeitung.
Weitere Informationen and contact:
Presentation of the teachers at the University of Wuppertal (in German):
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Ira Melaschuk